craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Friday, December 2, 2011

Mustang Market

I spent the last two days finishing up little things to get ready for the Mustang Market!  
I made some new clipboards-which don't hang around long!

I also made a few of these pictures....

 and 6 more sets of coasters!


 Check out my wild & crazy booth!  Goal for 2012-work on my display!  When I do a show my parents come with me & sell their stuff as well -- which I love -- last  night I brought some of my MIL's stuff too.    I should of brought a third table, lol.  Lesson learned.  We crammed it all in -- kind of tight but it worked!

 My MIL crochets those fabulous headbands you see above.  She also makes scarfs, baby hats, baby blankets & afghans.  She takes custom orders for any colors you might want.  E-mail her at scy1948@gmail.com



 Kind of funny, I brought my little display in my tray to decorate my table & showcase the tray my Dad makes.  Everyone kept commenting on my ribbon trees & picking them up...ummm....they aren't for sale, lol.



My mom & dad's awesome snowmen & tree!  The trees come in 2 sizes this is the smaller one shown.  They are pretty fabulous!

We had lots of fun at the Mustang Market!  Hope y'all have a GREAT Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...