craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Friday, August 22, 2014

Crafts and Cupcakes

So my first Crafts & Cupcakes was a big success!  I feel so blessed by all of you who came out & supported me! We made these adorable chevron and burlap door hangers!  So if you missed out be sure to get in on the next one!  Their will only be 12 spots available!


Our next Crafts & Cupcakes will be Wednesday, September 10th at 7PM!  I'll provide all of the materials to complete this project as well as cupcakes! If you want to bring a bottle of wine-feel free to! I will provide some wine glasses!

We will be making these super fun Painted Burlap Pencil Door Hangers!



They would be so fun for your front door for back to school or for a teacher for her classroom!  We will add a colorful bow and you can write Welcome or put the teacher's name on it or just leave it plain!  It's up to you!  So, let's get crafty!



Guests
Once your payment has gone through I will e-mail you my address!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...