craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lily Update

Unfortunately I made it to another check up. Lily is apparently still cozy inside of me. The good news was that I was 3 cm dilated but still no contractions. Hopefully, he stirred things up so that things will get moving. I went in planning on telling him that we were going to be induced on Thursday but I still wasn't convinced that is what I wanted to do. So, I asked him who was on call & he said that he was! YES!!! It was an answer to prayer. I told him that we would just wait it out and if I go into labor over the weekend, I get my doctor, if I go next week, I get my doctor! I was so excited and relieved about that. We scheduled for a return visit for Monday but let's just hope that I don't make it until then. We are going for a nice long walk tonight. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...