craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Friday, October 24, 2008

Blessed

I just finished reading Chad & Leah's blog update about Eli & sat here feeling guilty & blessed. Guilty that my frustration right now is Lily's eating schedule. She eats on one side & gives me a hard time on the other...eats a few minutes & then goes to sleep & I get so frustrated with it because I want her to finish. I don't want to have the hassle of pumping. She eats on a great schedule every 3-4 hours. I am a rich & blessed woman that my concern right now is just that. I have a great, supportive, loving husband and healthy & fantastic kids. I don't have the struggles of Chad & Leah or James & Lacy who are going through so much with their brand new babies. I still grumble & complain. I am praising God this morning for our journey & all He has blessed us with.

2 Cor. 12:10 "Since I know it is all for Christ's good, I am quite content with my weaknesses and with insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...