craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A lot has happened

So it has been a while since I last posted but a lot sure has gone on. God has tested us the enemy has frustrated us and now we just wait. Last week everything was going pretty good. I called the mortgage company on Monday to see where we were at, the bathroom remodel was well on its way, Gabe was slowly earning back his toys...etc. However on Wednesday we has MOMS group which I thought was going so smooth until the sound wouldn't work for the video-which frustrated me because I try to hard to make everything perfect. God showed me I was trying too hard and perhaps wasn't leaving it up to HIM, lol. I've got to love those moments. So I was all proud that things were great and then it was crushed by the sound system!

Then by Friday I still had not heard from the Farmer's Market about setting up a booth, the mortgage company never called, the leadership team wanted to change the newsletter around, the bathroom and things around the house were not getting done as quickly as I expected, I haven't budged another pound on the scale but have worked so hard to, Bill is out every night, and my kids were of course grumpy! It was an awful afternoon. I so badly felt like I have yet again failed. I just want to give up. I don't want to deal with this anymore. Woe is me! blah blah blah

Sunday rolled around and church kicked my butt! He truly does have my greatest interests in mind! He is jealous of me, he loves me! So when Janice called and wanted me to do those cookie boxes in 2 days, and the mortgage company called to tell me that we weren't going to get approved for as much as I had hoped and I was already stressed out with everything else going on. All I could do was sing, "You make all things work together for my good.." I wasn't mad. I was a little bummed. I tried my hardest not to let it get me down. I was going to focus on what God promises us. He loves me and wants the best for me! He already knows the plans, I just need to trust the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...