craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Almost Here

I seriously feel like a kid who is waiting anxiously to go to Disney!  This is my first time ever going away with the girls...alone....no husband....no kids....just me and a group of Godly woman from Thursday-Saturday!  It's going to be so blissful!  I won't have to do laundry, change diapers, clean up after kids, entertain them, watch cartons or listen to video games.  I will have the opportunity to have a weekend of uninterrupted conversation, dinner in a restaurant where I won't have to cut up any one's meal into bite size pieces, be sure there is a lid on the cup, or take anyone to the potty in the middle of the meal.  I will actually get to sit, with a napkin on my lap, eat my food, carry on wonderful conversation and laugh at all of Candyce's wonderful stories!  She's one of the best story tellers I know.

Even though we are going away to do planning for our MOMS group next year, spend time in the Word and prayer, we are also going shopping, and just enjoying each others company...did I mention kid-less?  I am so excited to soak up the wisdom of the older ladies and really develop closer relationships with a group of fabulous woman!

I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...