craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Life, Sweet Life


Last week we got invited to go over to our friends house to go swimming & have lunch!  My kids had soo much fun doing just that!

We decided to have Aden over to play at our house later in the week.  The boys had so much fun together!  I got to get lots of things done!

Saturday night we surprised Gabe with his friend Sean who came in from Colorado for the night.  Sean & his mom slept over at our house.  It was SO good to see them.  I cried too many times, lol.  I LOVED seeing Gabe enjoy having his friend here & I LOVED havig mine too.
We had a great, short visit & are def. planning a trip to go see them in Colorado before the summer is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...