craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Shake

So I have kind of been in the mood for pumpkin-y stuff lately...like my Pumpkin Spice Coffeemate Creamer!  I came across this pumpkin smoothie!  I thought I would give it a try & to be quite honest I wasn't too sure how it would taste cold...I think pumpkin & I think warm, cozy, pumpkin spice latte!  It was actually quite delish!  It's from my favorite website these days...skinny taste!

Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Shake
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 4  Size: 1/4th  Old Points: 3 pts  Points+: 4 pts 
Calories: 160.7 • Fat: 2.2g  Protein: 5.8 g  Carb: 34 g  Fiber: 6.6 g 

  • 1/2 cup quick oats
  • 2 cups water
  • 1 cup fat free milk (vegans use almond milk)
  • 1 cup ice
  • 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
  • 3 tbsp brown sugar
  • 1-2 tsp cinammon
  • pumpkin pie spice to taste
Cook oats and water in a small pot for about a minute or two, stirring often until it becomes thick and bubbly. Remove from heat and let it cool a few minutes.

In a blender add milk, pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice. Add oats and ice. Blend on high until very smooth. Chill in refrigerator or pour in a glass over ice.Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...