craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Monday, January 30, 2012

Recent Activity

I feel so blessed to have been busy with orders this month!  I stand in awe sometimes and see how God provides & meets our needs!  I've been able to do several birthday parties as well as valentine's day goodies!

 Transformer Bag Tags (I did a banner too but forgot to take pictures, oops!)

 Super Hero Cupcake Toppers 

 Stache's

 I Dig You Valentine's DayTags

 Sweet 16 Birthday!  Cake Toppers & Decorations!


 E's for the party!

 I created this banner for my friend Molly over at Specs & Wings!  Be sure to check out what she will be doing with it next week!  Be sure to follow her artsy blog!  She is SO inspiring!

 I made up my little M&M sticks for our lucky facebook winner along with some personalized tags!

***

On Friday we attended an award ceremony for my son!  This is his awesome teacher (speaking)!  She was awarding not only for hs academic achievements but she gave him a personal award....
 The King Midas Award-everything he touches turns to gold!  {yes, insert tears here}
Gabe is such a sweet, kind-hearted kid!   I was so proud of him!
 He was proud too!

Gabe & his buddie Isaiah!
His awards!!!

My cup runneth over!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...