craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Thursday, January 12, 2012

What I've Been Working On...

It's hard to believe we are just about 2 weeks into the new year and I have already had 10 new orders!  They have been coming in steadily!  Last year was a growing year for Papercutz.  I have seen it grow but I have also learned that I am all over the place.  It's simply because I LOVE to create!  I want to create EVERYTHING!  Ha Ha!  After doing a little reading about small businesses and what not I have decided to focus in on just a few things this year and see how it goes!  I am going to stick with what I started with -- party stuff!  I am also going to do my stationary/post-it note holder type stuff as well.  I love going to shows & meeting new people.  I will keep doing that as well.  Not to mention-custom orders.  I love doing custom orders because it gives me a pure outlet just to create!  Just like this pretty sweet project I did for a customer this week!

Awesome, right?  I had so much fun making this!  I think my favorite part is....

the cute little "tea-bag" inspired tag that I made to tuck into the boxes that hold tea!  Chamomile & Sleepytime to be exact!  I think it came out great & my customer loved it too!

***

I have also been getting orders for some custom tags...



more pictures to come of some other ones I have done!

***

I listed a few new things this month in my Etsy shop!

Magnetic Post-It Note Holder

Larger 4 x4 Post-It Note Holder

 Heart Treat Holders for Valentine's Day

Be Mine Banner

Love Banner


These adorable Owl Boxes have not been listed yet but are available!


What have y'all been up to??  Make anything crafty?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...