craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Friday, June 15, 2012

Preppy Little Man Collection

A few months ago I was contacted by a customer to put together a little man themed party!  I LOVE to create parties where I get to create the whole party!  Not that I don't love all the rest 'cause I do!  There's just something in seeing everything come together that's so rewarding!  She chose fun preppy colors green & navy!  So this is what I came up with!

{Invitation}


{Party Hats}
my first time ever making party hats-shhh don't tell


extra special for the birthday boy

{Birthday Banner}



{Cupcake Toppers}

{Centerpieces}

{Photo Props}


{Food Tent Cards}

{Water Bottle Labels}


 {Table Confetti}


 I love this collection!  You can find it all in my shop!  

If you need help pulling your theme together I would love making that happen!

Just contact me at the top!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...