craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Monday, November 15, 2010

Workshop Make & Take

Don't miss out on cute little treat holders you could whip up for your kids classroom or co-workers, a Christmas card, and a gift tag!  All which you get to make and take!  Come check out my workshop on Saturday November 20th at 6:30 PM.  Cost: $15 (unless a $15 order is placed), plus bring your own double stick adhesive.  Here are some snap shots of what we will be making!  Hope you will get to make it!  (I changed my mind since my last post, ha!)





(We will make one of these!)

I hope you can make it!  Leave a comment or e-mail me at papercutzmidland@gmail.com to reserve your spot!


Don't forget door prizes & snacks are always a must!  Bring a friend for an extra entry into the door prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...