craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Couple Week Rewind

I know I always say I am busy but sometimes I forget to show you what I have been up to.  Lately I have been a little slow on my blogging because I am trying to keep up with 2 of them!  I have a family blog too that I try to update often so my family back home can know what is going on with our crazy life here in Texas!

I thought it would be fun to show you a few pictures of my craft room, studio, back room, sunroom, exercise room...a.k.a the space in our house that I work in.  It has been a very transitional room for whatever we need it for.  Right now it is my work & one day I just know I will have a nice room or small guest house type location that all of my stuff will land in.  (no pressure honey!)  For now, this works.  Most days!

 This is our super fabulous couch that I scored at an estate sale for just $75 bucks!  
How awesome is that?  Can we say....a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
 This is my huge roll top desk that I have an love/hate relationship with.  It's so big but it holds & hides ohhh so much stuff!  Plus it was given to us so who can complain about that?  I mean seriously?
 This is my extra work space.  It really never looks this clean.  It is usually piled with scrapbook paper.
 All of my storage is generally over here!  This room really is a sunroom so it has 9 windows.  9 WINDOWS PEOPLE!  No wall space except for a brick wall....I highly doubt we will be hanging very much on that.  :-)  I use cabinets & my big roll top desk.  
 This picture is pretty blurry but it is my sewing area!  I don't sew very often but when I do I try & do a bunch at one time.  I like to do something different every now & then!
My little mailing station.  It holds all of my office supplies, hot glue guns, postage scale, laminator...etc.  Love it!

So check out what I have been working on lately!  I don't take pictures of everything I do but here is some of it.

Sports Theme Baby Shower Invitations







Monster Truck Party
 Digital file downloadable invitation!
 Centerpieces
Name Banner

Homestyle Baby Shower 
 Name Banners
 Words of Advice Cards


Wipe Container





Strawberry Shortcake Rosette Banner








Shabby Chic Love Blocks


 Aren't all these paper patterns fabulous??


I hope you enjoyed a little sneak peek into what I have been up to.  I have lost more going on like working on some props for Imagination Explosion.  Working on more things to go with that sports theme shower, a big pirate adventure party, and of course my favorite teacher appreciation week!  I love making people feel special!  Hope y'all have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...