craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Imagination Explosion


I am super excited to be a part of Imagination Explosion.  The artist Molly Swanson from Specs and Wings pulled me into this event with Amanda McNeely Photography!  I feel very honored to work with such talented and artistic women!

Imagination Explosion is going to feature 4 handcrafted sets by Specs and Wings.  I will have the privilege of hand making some banners and props to go along with these amazing sets.  


For more details about the mini session visit, Amanda McNeely Photography!  You will want to sign up quickly because space is limited and will go fast!


Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...