craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Monday, July 2, 2012

New Blogger

As I mentioned before about seriously workin on my blog-I wasn't kidding!  I have actually asked a friend of mine who is an amazing party planner to help write on my blog!  As a wife & mothers & small business owner I can only wear so many hats!  I knew if I wanted to try and make my blog successful I was going to need some support!

Meet
Brittaney
(& her hubby)





She is so talented and has created many fun & creative parties.  I thought that she would be a perfect fit!  Check out her daughter's first birthday!


I mean seriously-it was beautiful!  All the detail was amazing!  She will be posting fun party inspiration & themes!  So be sure to check out who it is from with our NEW signatures created by my sweet friend Danielle from Take Heart!



I can't wait to get this week started!  Hope y'all have a fabulous Monday!

XoXo



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...