craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Out with the old, In with the new

I finally did it!  I got some pictures up of our new washer and dryer.  The problem has been laundry stacked in front of it since I got them.  I still have the same amount to do but in wayyyy less loads and time!  Who knew one would be so excited about just one dry cycle.  I mean really?

 Just look at all the room in there?  I swear I could fit the dog in there on the gentle cycle...I mean we are starting financial peace tonight & I could save about 40 bucks!  Tempting!


We also said good bye to our Jeep!  It was a bittersweet moment.  This is the vehicle that moved us across the country on our journey.  It carried my sweet babies home from the hospital.  







It brought a new puppy to our house.  It outlasted many road trips.  We finally out grew it.  It's like an end to a chapter of our lives.





 Now we get to start a new chapter (and a new car payment) with this luxurious ride!  We feel so blessed beyond measure with this vehicle.  God exceeded our expectations!


 Our kids LOVE there new dual-DVD players!  (can we say spoiled)

I am sure lots of memories will be made with this vehicle.  We give all praise to God for his wonderful provision in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...