craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Custom Orders


I thought it would be a good idea to post some pictures of some past orders/custom orders I have done recently to give you an idea of what I can do.  The possibilities are endless and I hope I can customize something for you!


6 Snack Pack-$35



Personalized Bookmarks $1 each 




 Customized Paint Can Filled with favorite treats ($25) empty ($15)


Gift Collection
Includes: Hand Sanitizer, Dish Soap, Magnetic Memo Pad, Recipe Box, Mini Candy Jar
Price Varies


Personalized Pen Cup (with grandkids pictures on other 3 sides) 
Price Varies


Personalized Gift Collection
Includes: Bookmark, Magnetic Memo Pad, Large & Small Memo Pads, Post It Note Holder, Mini Post It Note Holder, Hand Sanitizer, Personalized Note Cards
Price Varies

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...