craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rangerfest

The first weekend of October I did my first official show on my own!  Well, my dad came along with me and he made a few things to sell too.  The booth was mine, I got an awesome pink canopy and set everything up and got to showcase what I love to do!  My post-it note stuff was a big hit!  I did quite well and the day went by fast!  My next show is going to be at the Horseshoe October 23rd!  Here are a few pics of my booth!





My Dad makes the teacup bird feeders (which are wicked cute in the garden or flower beds) and the rustic wooden boxes!  Cute, huh?

I am working on my presentation for my next show.  I think with each one I do it will get better!  I look forward to the next one!


1 comment:

  1. Love your pink canopy! Where did you find it?? Everything looks wonderful, glad your first show was a hit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...