craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend Fun

We had a great weekend.  Kind of chill, not too much going on.  I kind of wish we went to he airshow.  We have never been and after seeing all the planes it looked like so much fun!  Maybe next year!  We  just did some small little things around the house.  I worked on a bunch of stuff for Papercutz.  I think our kids had so much fun playing with this stuff...

 I saw this link on my sister in law's blog for chasing cheerios and I was intrigued by the name.  They had this fun activity posted for your kids so we did it and Lily LOVED it!
 A Halloween Sensory Box!
 It got a little messy but big deal...nothing s broom wouldn;t sweep up!  She had fun & I got to get dinner all cooked and ready while she did it!  

On Saturday we hung out in the driveway for a good portion of our evening.  I was painting some wooden blocks for Papercutz and the kids played in the driveway with the chalk.  They played for a LOONG time.  It was GREAT!





We ended our night with some pizza and then heading back out with the girl next door to color the driveway a little more!

Once we got home from church today Gabe was so kind and let his sister hang out with him while he played games on the computer!  She didn't want to just share the chair she had ti sit on his lap!  He's such a good big brother!


I hope y'all had a great, family weekend too!

1 comment:

  1. Check out counting coconuts too. She has a link to her sensory tubs. She makes a bunch of them. I love them! And she also has great ideas for themed play dough.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...