craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Parent Teacher Conference

I had my first official parent teacher conference for kindergarten today.  I was a little nervous.  Well, I soon found out that I had nothing to be nervous about.  God has answered our prayers and heard our pleas for Gabe's education.  He is not just doing good....he is doing GREAT!  He scored high on all of his academic testing, one of the highest in his class.  I am so proud of him and over-joyed for the blessings God has given us.  Gabe is reading & ready to increase his reading level so that means I have some homework to do.  :-)  He loves centers...just not the alphabet one because he gets bored.  I am super excited that he is doing great at school & that God has blessed him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...