craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Business

I started my business about 7 months ago and I feel like God has blessed me with steady business.  It continues to spread and grow each and every month and it's doing something I love to do, create!  I received an order for some wedding invitations and I didn't want to use anything but the best supplies on it so I looked for my local Stampin' Up demonstrator.  She turned out to be fabulous and has encouraged me to start selling Stampin' Up myself.  With much thought and prayer I decided to take the plunge.  I figured I was already doing paper stuff anyways so why not embrace the opportunity to teach other people how to enjoy what I get to enjoy on a daily basis.

I excitedly decided to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and will start to host some classes of my own.  I will be starting a separate blog for, Papercutz and Stampin' Up so I can share what my business is doing and some ideas for people to use. 

I will host my first 2-day workshop on Thursday October, 14th 9:30am-11:00am (for all you stay at home moms), and Saturday, October 16th 6:30pm-8:00pm.  

Please let me know if you are interested in attending one of my workshops.  We will be making something for Halloween.  I will keep you posted!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...