craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fabulous Sunday

As I'm sure most of you know Texas has a HOT HOT HOT summer with more than 60 days in the 100's and TODAY we were only in the 80's and it feels SO cool outside.  We even had a few sprinkles.  I finally got to wear a hoodie & jeans.  It makes me crave fall so much!  I miss that about NY-the crisp fall air, the smell of coldness, the leave changing, hot apple cider, apple picking, hay rides, pumpkin patches...I could go on and on about what I miss and love about the fall.  Today, I opened up all our windows in my craft room, and got to work on a few orders while my youngest napped and my oldest went to grandma's today for a little bit.  I enjoyed my hot cup of coffee and the cool breeze that blew through the house.

Here's a little sneak peek of what I have been working on this weekend.  My camera is busted so I only have my iPhone to use for now-so I apologize for the picture quality.

What better way to get ready for fall than a fabulous wreath?  Now available in my shop.



I received a custom order to make up something to send to a college student who loves the outdoors, hiking, nature...etc.  So, what better collection to use than The Green Stack by DCWV.  It's 70% recycled paper with adorable patterns and designs!  I made these things with it...

Mini Name Banner

Monogrammed Journal

Monogrammed Notecards

I love getting custom orders where I can be free to do whatever I want to do!  Today couldn't get much better-creating in fabulous cool weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...