craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fabulous NEW Items

I am not going to lie I have been SOO excited to share with you all of the new things I have been working on.  First this year I hope to use my blog as a better source for my business...meaning I hope to update it more often.  ;-)  I am HOPEFUL!  Here are a FEW of the new things Papercutz will be making this year!


Personalized Notecards
4.25" x 5.5" Folded Notecards with envelopes 
10 cards $15




Dotted Flat Notecard-Monogrammed-with envelopes
8 for $10

also available folded!
10 for $15

All notecards can be done with just about any color and font. 
 Sample font list will be posted soon!


From the Mom Of...Notepads
4.25" x 5.5", 40 sheets, high quality paper
$12
Personalized with your children's name on top and your contact information along the bottom.  Perfect to send a note to the teacher, quick & easy!


Be sure to check back soon to see all of the NEW PARTY items we will be making!

Don't forget everything is handmade & made with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...