craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stampin' Up! Love

As many of you know I started selling Stampin' Up last fall!  I love Stampin' Up products especially their  cardstock.  It's probably one of my favorite things.  The quality of it compares to no other!  It is dyed completely throughout & it coordinates with all of their ribbon, ink pads, embellishments..etc.  No mismatched shades! It all coordinated which I LOVE!  


Here is a sneak peak at some Valentine's Specials they will be offering!


Visit my new website to place an order today!

I am planning on hosting a Valentine's Day Workshop for $20!
We will be making something like this...

Image courtesy of Afternoons Delight
and eating something like this....

Thursday, January 27th-7:00PM
If you want to attend be sure to e-mail me at papercutzmidland@gmail.com


Also be sure to check out the new Occasions Mini Catalog 
Good January 4-April 30

Again if you see something you would like just visit my website or contact me.  I sure hope you get to make it to my upcoming workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...