craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Workshop/Crop

I know I said I was going to have pictures up last week but I figured since everyone was checking on Facebook I was not in a rush!  I am super excited about the response for the workshop & how many people want to make the LOVE blocks!  I think we are going to have a good time & you get to hang out with me friends. I mean who wouldn't want to, right?

Here are some pictures incase you don't follow us on Facebook!  If anyone is interested in any of these kits please just e-mail me and I will mail them to you & you can make them at home for the same price, $15 plus shipping.  It will include everything you need to complete the project along with directions on how to do so!







(image courtesy of Creations on Paper)

Workshop Schedule
Friday 5pm-10pm
Saturday 9am-1pm

Crop Schedule
(bring your own things to work on) 
Friday 4pm-11pm
Saturday 9am-9pm

Dinner/Lunch/Snacks will be provided
Grace Lutheran Church
(right off from Golf Course Road)

Hope to See You There!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...