craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Field Day

Gabe has just 2 days left until summer vacation!  I am so excited for him to be home this summer but I feel so unprepared at the same time.  So, if you want to hang out please let me know, ha!  With my business growing so much I feel like I don't have all the extra time to put together crazy activities.  So, I am going to schedule some time over the weekend to do just that!  Make some fun summer activity days!

This week at school has been party, after party!  Monday was Gabe's Field Day at school.  His very first field day.  It was so much fun.  The 6th graders helped put it on and they did such a great job.  All of the relay races that they did were creative & fun.  Some I had never seen before!  Gabe did good...he had one bloody nose from it being so dry....and one major wipe out that caused tears & a skinned up knee.  All in all he had a great time!  Lily did too!  She got to do one of my favorite things-people watch!  :-)







That night at school they had an International Fair.  Gabe's grade did Mexico!



I can't wait to show you all of the pictures from Gabe's reward ceremony today!  I was so proud of him for getting AAA and all 3 Medals.  More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...