craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Last Few Days of School

On Wednesday morning Gabe had his award ceremony.  We scored some new long sleeve shirts for next year-just $5!  Lily had to give it a try!

 Gabe got every award possible!  He got his AAA award & he also got 3 medals.  One for scholarly performance, principals award & a tiger paw.
 I was SO proud of him!
 Thursday was his field trip to Dennis the Menance Park.
 Friday he got out early so I surprised him with all of the pool stuff & thought what better way to kick off summer than to go swimming!  So I blew off all my cleaning & did just that!  
 We had such a good time.  I think Gabe went down the waterslide over 100 times!  Lily even went too!
I am excited for summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...