craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Monday, May 23, 2011

Imagination Explosion

So it's officially over and it was a HUGE success!  Check out my pictures to see!
The talented Amanda McNeely doing her thing!  The super fabulous Molly Swanson (who created all of the sets) prepping the hot air balloon!   
We also shared a little canopy together to showcase all of our fabulous creations!
 We each had little freebies to offer that day and I made up some cute, little bubble favors.  They were a big hit with the kids!  Molly made some adorable mini flower clips that you can read about on her blog.  We got to stuff all the goods into one of Amanda's printed, canvas totebags.  How fun is that?!?!  I also included a little picture of a few of my things I brought.

 I also received some orders for these fabulous 6-packs!  They are a great gift for any Dad or Grad!  They are completely customizeable!  
Hope y'all had a fabulous day!  I can't wait to show you tomorrow what I have been working on all weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...