craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gearing Up For Summer

Here are a few things that are on my agenda for the summer so far...I am sure there will be more to come!

I want to make a fabric wreath so bad!  I bought the stuff I just haven't done it.  The best part is...the kids can help make it too!  Great afternoon project to do!

I want to paint some rocks with Gabe for the garden, especially the herb garden!  How fun is that?

Side note, I had this today for the first time & I think I will be addicted to it all summer.  SO GOOD!  I'm actually drinking one right now...

I definitely think I want to make some of these one afternoon.  Wish I could say rainy day but if I wait for that we will never get to make these!  It hasn't rained in 8 months!

Of course we will be making snow cones in our snow cone maker!  So fun to do when friends come over!

 Another Tie-dye party is a must!  We had so much fun last year doing it!

 I came across this one day & thought-how fun it would be draped in our backyard! 

Our biggest plan for this summer is to head to
NEW YORK!

Okay so not necessarily the city more like....
Lake George, NY!  Pure Bliss!

We will be going on a ROAD TRIP!  (maybe not so blissful-but definitely adventurous!) 

We will also be swimming, swimming, and more swimming...any chance we can get!  My kids are part fish & LOVE the water!

If you know of any fun road trip games send them my way...so far on the list is maps so we can mark off what states we have gone through, licence plate game, and bingo.  Also going to do wrapped gifts & prizes for along the way.  Obviously all the standard stuff, cards, coloring books, electronics...etc.  Send some ideas my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...