craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lovelies

 Check out what I have been up to the past 2 weeks!

Texas A&M gift set for some lucky teacher!  Also includes a mini clipboard (not pictured)

Decorative Hand Sanitizers for a wedding.  How fun, right?  
They both work in the medical field and are having a utensil free wedding!  How fun! 

Mini Clipboards

UT Filled Can
 Mary Engelbreit Inspired Gift Collection
 Mickey Mouse Centerpiece
Check out these "Get Up & Go" Snack Packs
 Filled with your choice of treats & beverages.  Perfect gift for anyone.  Perfect for on the road.  Great for grads & dads too!
This one (above) has trail mix, natural almonds & bottled waters.
Prices vary based on what you want to fill it with.

Farmer's Market
 Amidst all the orders, prepping for Imagination Explosion-I have attended the Farmer's Market!  I try & go twice a month!  My Dad also goes with me and sells his fabulous creations!  PoppyWorks!
He creates fabulous planters out of reclaimed wood.  Tea cup bird feeders or just simply tea cup garden decor!  I love my yellow one!  If interested in any of his items feel free to e-mail him at geaof5@yahoo.com!


I have a pirate party calling my name to be finished...not to mention a house to clean...hope you have a blessed Wednesday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...