craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Recent Orders

I love when I get to show you little tid bits of what I have been working on.  Sometimes I don't always remeber to capture a picture of everything but here's a few of them.

I have been spending lots of time on finishing up this fabulous pirate party for a returning customer I met through etsy! 

Napkin Rings

 Birthday Banner & Name Banner

 Cupcake Toppers & Bag Tags

Sweet Snack Packs-filled with Skittles & M & M's! 



 Some recent teacher appreciation gifts!

 A first time for this, a VeggieTales banner.  How fun!?! 
I am currently working on some centerpieces as well as bag tags to go along with this banner!  

Hope y'all have a fabulous Tuesday!  Just 3 more days of school left!  How crazy is that?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...