craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Imagination Explosion

So I have been wanting to get these pictures up since the weekend but between the last week of school, orders & fires...well I have been a little busy.  Haha!  Last weekend I was able to take part in Imagination Explosion!  You can read more about it here.   During the afternoon photoshoots Bill & the kids came up for lunch & to play at the park!
Can anyone name this tree?  I LOVE them!

 My kids LOVED climbing all over the weeping willows!
 Gabe seriously dug in the dirt for-forever!
 Lily walked around wacking everyone with her stick.  :-)  Lovely!


Don't you just love this sweet flower headband.  It's from Specs and Wings!  You need to visit her Etsy Shop and buy one right NOW!  She also has some FABULOUS art!  Go check it out!


Hope you are having a great week!  I hope to get some Field Day pictures up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...