craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

Teacher Appreciation Week was a huge success at our school last week.  We have a fabulous PTA President who leads so well.  She worked so hard at getting everything ready to go & served our teachers selflessly all week long.  

Here's a peek at some of the things I whipped up for the teacher's at our school!







Here are some of the other things I made & sold at our local Farmer's Market!





I made this one for Gabe's teacher but also sold some similar ones at the market!

 I think it is soo important to appreciate our kids teacher's.  They have such a hard job!  I know I wouldn't want to be stuck in a classroom all day with 18 5 & 6 year olds.  Bless those that do!  Let me know if you need any end of the year gifts!  Hope y'all had fun spoiling your kids teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...